What is the advantage of investing in Cariboo Rose?
- Canadian Creek (flagship property) – Active exploration in a strong copper gold district.
- Extensive portfolio with all projects having potential for major gold and copper discoveries.
- Excellent capital structure.
- High leverage - properties are developed by optionees or joint venture partners.
- Low political risk.
- Experienced management.
- No debt, well funded.
- Low total market capitalization
Cariboo Rose Resources is the logical investment for the risk tolerant investor that would like to participate in gold and copper exploration in Canada. Cariboo Rose actively explores its advanced projects, but can be considered an incubator of early state exploration projects, with a strategy to advance these projects by enticing partners and optionees to do the work. This reduces downside risk to investors while leaving a strong upside in the event of a major discovery.