News

2006 News

Vancouver, BC, July 7, 2006 - Fjordland Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: FEX) and Wildrose Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: WRS) report that drilling is underway at the Woodjam gold-copper project in British Colombia. The planned drilling program consists of 20 – 30 core holes totaling approximately 10,000 metres. The objective of the program is to expand the Megabuck zone where previous drilling has encountered several long intersections of gold-copper mineralization near surface.

In May, joint venture partners Fjordland Exploration and Wildrose Resources significantly increased the size of the Woodjam property through the acquisition of 22,174 hectares of mineral claims. Woodjam is one of the largest properties in the Cariboo Mining District. The other major property holders in the region include Imperial Metals Corporation (TSX: III) that owns the Mount Polley gold-copper mine as well as Skygold Ventures Inc. (TSX-V: SKV) and Wildrose at the Spanish Mountain gold property. A property location map can be viewed at http://www.fjordlandex.com/property/BCloc.htm.

About Fjordland Exploration Inc.

Fjordland Exploration is a mineral exploration company focused on the discovery of gold, silver and base metal deposits. The Company has a 60% interest in the 26,936 hectare Woodjam gold-copper property located in central British Columbia, Canada and is operator of the project; Wildrose Resources Ltd. holds the remaining 40% interest. Fjordland also holds 100% earn-in options in three gold-silver properties located in Nevada and California, USA. Shares of Fjordland Exploration trade on the TSX Venture Exchange with the symbol “FEX”. For further information visit the Company’s website at www.fjordlandex.com.

About Wildrose Resources Ltd.

Wildrose Resources Ltd. is a Canadian public resource company that trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “WRS”. The company currently operates five mineral exploration projects in Western Canada. The company’s business model is to use exploration leverage from the funding provided by joint venture partners who fund work on the properties while Wildrose continues to hold title.
For further information visit www.wildroseresources.com.

Victor A. Tanaka
President
Fjordland Exploration Inc.

Bill Morton
President
Wildrose Resources Ltd.

Contact:

John Gomez, Investor Relations
Fjordland Exploration Inc.
Tel: (604) 893-8365
Email: jgomez@fjordlandex.com

Contact:
Don Mosher
BD Capital
Tel: (604) 685-6465

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy of this news release.

© 2018 Cariboo Rose Resources Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Disclaimer

Subscribe to our Email List